NATting again

Hi,
A simple quesiton. I want to nat few ports from my Linux server to
windows machine.
I have a seperate IP for it. I want to allow users to connect to port
21, 80, 8443 of the windows machine from outside world as well as LAN
users ( the windows box will be in DMZ). Do I write a seperate command
for each port? I am unable to use multiple ports at a time. Can
someone give an example? Also, does RELATED & ESTABLISHED rules in
FORWARD and INPUT chains cover this too?

With warm regards,
-Payal