Re: where can i find libipt_ipv4options.so?

fabrice,

i found it in rpm.pbone.net
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/1296500/com/iptables-1.2.9-1ark.i586.rpm.html ArkLinux is the distribution.

i already patch ipv4options but it still prompts me that
libipt_ipv4options can't be found. what will i do? i also recompiled my
kernel and i boot it up.

please help,

--
Ryan Pagquil