Re: where can i find libipt_ipv4options.so?

Hello,

On 14 July 2004 pm 16:29, Ryan Pagquil wrote:
> fabrice,
> 	i'm new in patching iptables, would you mind if you give me some
> instructions done by you, so that i can based my procedure with the one
> you have done?

This should help:
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.html

> why does some package of iptables in other distributions includes
> libipt_ipv4options.so? just curious....

Which distribution ships with ipv4options already patched in ? I haven't seen
any distro doing that yet... just curious ... which distro are we talking about ?

Have a nice day,

Fabrice.
--
Fabrice MARIE

"Silly hacker, root is for administrators"
       -Unknown