Re: Benchmark

Hello,

	Well I am not expert but I think that user chains could improve performance. If you had in total 1000 rules and no user
chains, a packet may have to go through 999 rules to find a match or no match. If you broke up your 1000 rules into 25
different user chains a packet would at most have to be matched against 24 user chains and then only be checked against
required chains and not other rules.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale