Benchmark

	Hello there,

	Well, I've been teaching netfilter/iptables for a while, and always
there's someone asking about performance. Normally, they use other kind
of firewall, like cisco pix or checkpoint. Is there any benchmark out
there?
	Another point is, how much user-chains can degrade the performance?
IMHO, user chains are simple the best to help you organize and separate
rules in groups. But, how can I measure if it's degrading the
performance?

Thanks!
Alejandro

Ps. Sorry my poor english!