Different routes for different src addresses

Hi all,
is it possible to create a route for a single src address?
For example these are some routes I'd like to use:

1) "All the pkts coming from hostA with dst=hostX are routed to eth1".
2) "All the pkts coming from hostB with dst=hostT are routed to eth0"
/*Normal routes start here*/
3) "All the pkts (that are not pkts of type 1) and 2)) with dst=hostX
are routed to eth3"
4) "All the pkts (that are not pkts of type 1) and 2)) with dst=hostU
are routed to eth2"
5) And so on...

I mean _routing_, not natting. If I nat the pkts their destination will
change and I need to keep it intact.

In the FIB routing table I can only specify the target address, but I've
noticed that the kernel's cache matches the source field. But when I try
to modify it I get: "Modifying `inet' routing cache not supported".
So, Is it possible to modify the krnl's cache from the user space with
some magic ioctl?

Is there a solution for this problem? Can netfilter do something for
this?

And, what's the best method to modify the FIB from user space? The ioctl
or the rtnetlink?

Thank you (^_^)
I live waiting your wise reply
--
:wq!
"I don't know nothing" The One Who reached the Thinking Matter   '.'

[ Alpt --- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ GPG Key ID 441CF0EE ]
[ Key fingerprint = 8B02 26E8 831A 7BB9 81A9  5277 BFF8 037E 441C F0EE ]