DNAT to another Network?

Hi everybody.

I have one question about DNAT.

I have a computer foo.com on an ipaddress xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Is there any way for me to DNAT all traffic with destination to foo.com
to another server out-of-town, e.g. computer foobar.com with zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz
that
is not on my public network.?

Diagram : (showing where the traffic should go)

Traffic with destination to Computer A

      INTERNET(ISP nr1)   -------INTERNET(ISP nr2)
         |                |         |
    Network A             |      Network B
     Firewall             |    Computer B (final destination)
         ->Computer A

Best regards,

Svavar O
Reykjvik - Iceland