Source NAT

Has anyone tried using source nat with multicast packets? Basically, I have
incoming multicast groups on one network interface and I want the packets to
appear as though they came from another interface. Is this possible using an
iptables module or something in patch-o-matic?

I've previously managed to do this via some code hacking of an iptables
module and would prefer a more reliable and longer term solution.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Michael.