NAT Helper or UPnP?

HI,

    I really wonder the future of nat helper mechnism because of the UPnP.

    UPnP can do all the things that nat helper can do. Using UPnP, If we want
to provide nat traversing in gateway we won't need to survey any application
protocol and just need to support the upnp. Then traversing nat is a task by
application client providers and it is much more simple to them -- they just
provide upnp script or subfunction and publish it in next version.

    Then anyone can tell me a more detailed comparision between nat helper and
UPnP and give the advantage of nat helper mechnism comparision the UPnP.

    Thank you very much!!!

                                                       --s.c.lian

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

--http://vip.eyou.com
--¿ì¿ìµÇ¼ÒÚÓÊVIPÐÅÏä  ×¢²áÄúÖÐÒâµÄÓû§Ãû