Re: how to build a routing/packet filtering experimental environment on single PC

well do suggest to look around the corner if someone wana get rid of
his p1 or p11 old system , after getting the box use it as your
router/firewall machine :)
linux is great coz of it doesn't need heavy system to run on,
mininum 16 MB of RAM and p1 or p11 would be enough