Re: make error with iptables 1.2.11

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 10:31 pm, Chamara Gunaratne wrote:

> Hi, I attempted to build ip_tables again with a stock 2.4.26 kernel source
> and un-modified ip_tables source. And I am getting the same error.

Okay - that narrows it down.   Anyone else here have experience with kernel
2.4.26 and iptables 1.2.11?   I can't offer any advice on this one...

Antony.

--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.