Re: transparent proxying NTP

>     I think SNATing to 127.0.0.1 would break things, unless this linux
> router IS your timeserver, which i believe isn't. You should SNAT to your
> linux router IP not 127.0.0.1.

Yes it is actually. Its load is aprox. > 2.0 most of the time but it works
:)

>     Last ...... are you sure protocol used for time syncing works fine when
> DNATted ?? I dont know, never tried this.

I don't know that yet, that is a thing I want to try. And if it doesn't
work, I'll try to write a wrapper around it.

Folkert

| UNIX sysop? Then give MultiTail ( http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/ ) |
| a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See:          |
| http://www.vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list.    |