ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff mac problem

Hi all,

I am having problem in my linux server.
I am using redhat 9.0 with default iptables rpm.
I have Nat of this server.
ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff This mac address is creating problem in my network.
Coz i cant find the ip address  of this mac address device.
I tried to block mac address with iptables in INPUT and FORWARD chain
but still it is connected to my linux server.

when doing # iptraf
Here is the result of iptraf

Ethernet HW addr: ffffffffffff on eth4
1906                  22             116205               86.6
	                                                                                                here 22 is the download speed ..he is using bandwidth even though i havent allowed him.
when doing # ip neigh ...i cant found this mac address.

Can any one tell me for stop this mac address or solve the problem.

Regards

--
Joel n.solanki
Systems Administrator