Re: ACK,RST getting dropped in the firewall.

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 12:32, Chris Brenton wrote:

> Seen this a lot. When ever I record a trace it ends up being the
> following:

> There is obviously data getting blocked (based on the packet size) but
> I've never had a user complaint.

Just wanted to add a 'me too' - I've asked on-list a couple of times about
this but never really got an answer. Neither the server nor clients seem to
be any the worse off for it, but it's obviously incorrect, and it'd be nice
to be able to nail it =)

Any takers? Antony? :)

gdh