ipsec in kernel 2.6 and conn tracking

Hi,

am I right, that at the momenent there is no working code for netfilter
with connection_tracking with ipsec in kernel2.6 ??

after some hours of reading the list, and trying:

- kernel 2.6.7
- patch-o-matic-ng (20040620), only with:
	- nf_reset
	- ipsec-XX-*

I also tried kernel 2.6.3 with the same patches....

my setup is as followed:

network1 -> firewall1 ->internet -> firewall2 -> network2

Betwenn firewall1 and firewall2 is a ipsec tunnel established. And it is
working. The firewall1 one is desingend for conn-track connections to
network2.

my default rule in forward-chain has as the first rule:

iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

but it does not seem to work, if I put a LOG rule just behind it, I get
the packets logged, but the conn-tracking does not handle them.

Have I missed anything ?? Or is kernel 2.6 with ipsec and netfilter not
realy useable at the moment ??

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this problem....

--

Bye

	Ernst
---------