RE: The pptp modules

Download patch o matic from www.netfilter.org

Make sure you have the kernel source in the box. (suppose /usr/src/linux)

Untar pom and do

KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux ./runme extra

Then apply the patches that you need.

Then, go to /usr/src/linux and config your kernel and choose pptp module (in netfilter configuration)

Then, recompile your kernel, boot with the new image and then try

modprobe ip_nat_pptp

modprobe ip_nat_proto_gre

then, make shure you’re allowing the pptp port and protcolos be forwarded by the firewall box

pptp uses

tcp/1723

ip/47 for gre

hope it helps