The pptp modules

Hi,

I've looked for a few days without an answer and I was hoping someone here can help. I need to run a tunnel through a box running iptables 1.2.x that is doing NAT. I found lots of references to the pptp modules but I can't figure out how to compile them into a module so I can then use insmod or modprobe to load them. I've also seen references to CVS but I'm not familiar with it and not sure what to do.

Thanks,

-Mike