Re: range of ip´s

On Monday 14 June 2004 9:46 pm, Luis GUSTAVO wrote:

> for example:
>
> I have a range of ip's 200.255.50.130 - 200.255.50.164
>
> and i want put 200.255.50.131 in my internal server,
> for my external clients connect on this server using
> this address 200.255.50.131.

I understand what you want to do.

Have you read the Nat Howto document which I suggested earlier?

What rules from it have you tried, which are not working properly?

We will help if you have problems with the rules you are trying to use, but
please read the documentation first (which has been provided in several
different languages), before just asking someone else to build your firewall
for you.

Regards,

Antony.