Re: range of ipīs

for example:

I have a range of ip's 200.255.50.130 - 200.255.50.164

and i want put 200.255.50.131 in my internal server,
for my external clients connect on this server using
this address 200.255.50.131.

how can i make this using iptables.

ok antony

 --- Antony Stone <Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escreveu: > On Monday 14 June 2004 4:59 pm, Luis

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/NAT-HOWTO.html

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/es/NAT-HOWTO.html

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/pt/NAT-HOWTO.html

> If you still have questions after reading that and
> trying to implement some
> rules, feel free to return with a specific question.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antony.
>
> --
> This email is intended for the use of the individual
> addressee(s) named above
> and may contain information that is confidential,
> privileged or unsuitable
> for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem,
> no sense of humour, or
> irrational religious beliefs.
>
> If you have received this email in error, you are
> required to shred it
> immediately, add some nutmeg, three egg whites and a
> dessertspoonful of
> caster sugar.   Whisk until soft peaks form, then
> place in a warm oven for 40
> minutes.   Remove promptly and let stand for 2 hours
> before adding some
> decorative kiwi fruit and cream.   Then notify me
> immediately by return email
> and eat the original message.
>

> Please reply to the list;
>
>       please don't CC me.

=====

Luis GUSTAVO         lgpcf(arroba)yahoo(ponto)com(ponto)br
+55 (21) 9891-3560

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/