Re: Blocking Streaming Media (Was: Re: (no subject)..)

Hello,

	Netfilter is a packet level firewall option, for security you should be using
multiple levels. Which means adding more layers, use iptables for packet
filtering and then:

Exampels:

	Squid for http application level filtering
	Frox for FTP application level filtering

	For https allow connections to only required servers.

Michael.