Failure when compiling for SuSE Linux 9.1 (2.6.4), missing time module

Trying to reinstall iptables 1.2.9 after upgrading to SuSE Linux
9.1 and apply the time module from the 'extra' group.

Using the same tools as I used previously, none of the POM
patches would apply.  It appears that the format of some of the
source configuration files has changed.  I downloaded the most
recent POM which still failed and with no further information;
and I can no longer find the time module.

..don

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
White Plains, NY