From: Vinay Poojary [mailto:vinay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 1:35 PM
To: mz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: iptables Please Help

Dear Sir,

  The question why i asked this is because this technology is been
implemented in DVB setting (sat connection)

They have implemented in linux.
they upload by different link and download via sat link.

for more Information
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Sat-HOWTO-4.html

Please Kindly help, If you have any solution.

Regards,
vinay