From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vinay Poojary
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 1:03 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: iptables Please Help

Dear Sir,

  I have installed redhat 9.0 for my server, i have two Internet links. I
have 3 Interface cards attached to my server where the two Internet links
terminate and One Internet card for my local network.

suppose

eth0 - 10.0.0.200 (Local Lan IP address)
eth1 - 11.0.0.254  (The first Isp Link terminate let it be of tata ) eth2
- 12.0.0.254  (The second isp Link terminate Let it be of sify)

 My default gateway is Isp 1 (eth1) But the problem with these is that
they charge a lot .

 So what i want is to upload from eth1 (first Internet Link) and download
from eth2 (second Internet link).

 Please send me any iptable rule which could do this.

Thanks In advance,

Waiting for your reply,

Regards,
vinay