Re: DNAT problem

On Sat, 29 May 2004 12:36:37 -0300
"Alexis" <alexis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i think it could be
>
> - that the isp (if you're connecting to one isp trough ppp0) has a filter for
> port 80 (it seems strange)
Hm, possible. I just noticed 81 works, too! What crap is this?

> are you mangling some packets? what is the output for iptables -t mangle -L?
No rules at all, I generally try to stay away from mangling when testing:

stronghold:~# iptables -t mangle -L
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

So I guess all facts are pointing at my crappy ISP...

Leslie