Re: ftp

On Thursday 20 May 2004 9:10 pm, azeem ahmad wrote:

> no single server of ftp is accessible. wheather any server is near to me or
> far away if it is ftp then it isnt accessible from my network.

Okay - now that I clearly understand the problem, please post the output of:

iptables -L -nvx; iptables -L -t nat -nvx

> and may i have ur collection of quotes

Sure - they are all available from
http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter or
http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter.mbox/netfilter.mbox (which is
quite a large file, but they're all in there somewhere).

Regards,

Antony.

--
In Heaven, the police are British, the chefs are Italian, the beer is Belgian,
the mechanics are German, the lovers are French, the entertainment is

In Hell, the police are German, the chefs are British, the beer is American,
the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, the entertainment is Belgian,
and everything is organised by the Italians.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.