Redirect from internet to a LAN computer

Hi every one... this is my question...
I had a Web Server running in a Solaris Sparc for test in my enterprise LAN with private IP (192.168.2.XX) and no connection to Internet, but I need to demo my apps to external clients. I don't want to install the Web Server in my gateawy Internet server, is any way to redirect a port in the gateway to my Web Server...

Regards....

Hernan Dario