Dinamic (www list) IP BAN ...

Hi all, i wonder if someone could help me with a little problem ...
I need to ban a number of IPŽs that are posted in a plain text file on
a web site; the file changes every 30Min. The file is as simple as

banned-ip1    #Reason1
banned-ip2    #Reason

The url can be reached in this way: http://www.url.com/ip/banned.txt

I have read the iptables man pages and havenŽt seen nothing similar.
Is it really posible to do so?
Thanks in Advance. roque@xxxxxxxx