FW: PPTP conntrack patch

Welcome to Patch-o-matic (1.14)!

Kernel:         /usr/src/linux-2.4.24
Iptables:       /usr/src/netfilter/iptables-1.2.9

Each patch is a new feature: many have minimal impact, some do not.
Almost every one has bugs, so don't apply what you don't need!
Already applied:

Not all requirements fulfilled for pptp-conntrack-nat/, skipping:
 Can't find a patch version of  matching your  version

Excellent! Source trees are ready for compilation.

This is the error I am getting when I apply the patch.

Regards,
Manikandan.