Rules for Blocking Proxies...

Hi All,
I am running Fedora and Redhat 9 on two servers at my Cybercafe, connected on two Hi speed Lines, I have a decent firewall script, but these days I am facing issues about people changing the Proxy settings in order to get thru porn sites, can anybody suggest some rules which I can implement in the script that avoids connection to these servers? Suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Harry

"In all this world, there is only you
When all else ceases, there is only you"
-- to my MASTER!
    Harish
harish@xxxxxxxxxxxx
harish.sabnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx