Re: Leaking ICMP and UDP packets

> > I am just curious: does it NAT, too?  (This has nothing to do with your
> > problem, whatever it may be.)

Overlooked this question.  No, the edge router does no natting -- just
routes.  We block private IPs going in/out the edge router -- that's how
we handle them, and how we found these packets.  By the way, here's some
needed version numbers:

iptables: 1.2.8
kernel: 2.4.20-28.8smp (yeah I know -- moving away from RH8 soon)

Outside of these packets, NAT is working fine -- in fact, UDP and ICMP are
being natted correctly outside of these packets.

Thanks!

-Dan