Re: Leaking ICMP and UDP packets

Here's the catchall rule:

$EXT_IFACE = eth0
$EXT_IP = Some Internet Routable Public IP.

$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXT_IFACE -j SNAT --to-source $EXT_IP

Here's what I am doing with tcpdump (eth0 is the public interface):

tcpdump -vvv -i eth0 net 10.0.0.0/8

Unfortunately I can't send any of the packets captured via tcpdump....as
I get about 5-10 a day and I killed the screen that had last weeks packets
-- I'm recording them better now :)

-Dan