Re: Large number of repeated rules with only differing -s ipaddrs/cidrs

Frank Gruellich wrote:
Hello,

* Feizhou <feizhou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 19. Apr 04:

I have a whole bunch of ips/cidrs that I want to apply the rule to.

Maybe you (or I) can write a script generating these rules. Uh, this looks funny. Any comments on this?

:) Like you said, it looks funny.

I've thought of something like that...we would just stuff the kernel with the rules...

Being able to do a -s or -d against a file lookup is much cleaner.