Re: TARPIT question (more info)

Hello,

>> Now I also want to use the tarpit feature for ports
>> 1023. Who can help me here?

> Maybe you can do something with the mport patch :
> http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-
base.html#pom-base-mport

The issue is more in this direction:
For unpriviliged ports I need to find out if a
connection is related or not.
Do I need conntrack for that? Or
If a connection is not wanted I could make it
UNTRACKED and move it to the TARPIT target.

I may be missing something here, of course.

Kind regards,
Udo