Re: LOG one particular IP traffic

On Thursday 08 April 2004 11:55 am, Danila Octavian wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is my first post to the list after many months, but i'm running out of
> time with my problem.

It's your second posting.

Try the suggestion I made in response to your first question and let us know
if there are any problems.

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2004-April/051883.html

Regards,

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.