How to differentiate packets generated locally or received from t he network using the NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING filter

Title: How to differentiate packets generated locally or received from the network using the NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING filter

Hi there,
     I'm working on the sample Netfilter driver to put something together for a prototype. I ran into a problem which I wish you can help me out. When I set my input filter hook number to NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING, I saw local generated IP multicast/Broadcast packets and inbound packets from network. Is there any way to differentiate a local IP Multicast or IP brocast from an inbound mal-formed packet with the exact same content? Thanks much in advance!

Cheers!
George