Re: how to block p2p

Hello,

	Are you sure it has nothing to do with work vs play well you are at work ? I
have worked for companies where MSN Messenger was widely used it was disrupting
work.

Projects where not getting done, some people actually asked managers to "hold on
a sec" so they could finish their messages.

What about the cost of bandwidth ? If your company has to pay X number of
dollars a month because your employee are downloading music from kaza -- which
may be illegal depending on where you work and against company policy.

Plus there are ways of allowing needed work related p2p connections after
blocking the rest.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale