Re: I thought ssh is port #22 ?!!

On Thursday 01 April 2004 8:41 pm, Daniel Chemko wrote:

> > It would be better if you learned not to top post and to quote
> > correctly.
>
> If it pisses you off so much, then maybe i'll just stop posting, how's
> that?

How about you carry on posting, and those of us who don't mind the way you do
it can carry on reading what you write; anyone who doesn't like your email
style can delete the posting?

Regards,

Antony (who doesn't like top-posting either, but would rather someone posted
something useful like that rather than not at all)

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

 - Daniel C Dennet

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.