RE: Network Diagraming Tool

Hey, no need to start a flame and all. I personally use Visio as the
corporate standard, and it does the job. I'd use a free equiv if it was
pretty good and I was allowed to at work, but as it stands, I'm a Linux
admin who uses Visio! :-)

Wouldn't it be cool to see a network diagram document record its change
history from when the company started to what it stands today? That'd be
a nice feature. Hell, I'd play it as my screensaver! Expecially the
security-through-obscurity parts...