Re: firewall + tcpdump

Peggy,
      Enable logging within your rules , and then check the log files.

David

             Peggy Kam
             <ppkam@xxxxxxxxx>
             netfilter-admin@l         netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             ists.netfilter.or                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: firewall + tcpdump
             03/30/04 10:16 AM

As you have said that all traffic hitting the interface is seen whether
netfilter allows it or not, my question was how do I know whether the
packets being sent get blocked?