Re: iptables-pptp

On Friday 26 March 2004 10:14 am, Hernán Alvarez wrote:

> Hi!!
> Here's my first mail to the list.

Welcome.

> I can't connect a VPN through my LAN (with a linux Redhat 7.3 or above
> gateway) to a VPN server

1. Tell us what sort of VPN this is: IPsec? PPTP? Kame? other?

> Until my REDHAT was 7.2 there was no problem but when try to do with 7.3
> my error is 650
>
> LAN-----------------PROXY RH73-------------VPN SERVER

2. I assume you mean "Packet Filtering Netfilter Firewall" where you have
"Proxy" there?   What rules are you running?

3. Are you doing any logging (of eg: dropped packets) on the firewall which
may suggest what's not working?   How are you testing the setup and what
diagnostic information do you get?

Regards,

Antony.

--
The truth is rarely pure, and never simple.

 - Oscar Wilde

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.