Re: newbie question : ip_conntrack_ftp

On Tuesday 23 March 2004 3:24 pm, Mihael Kukec wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm using latest stable Debian, with 2.4.18 kernel. Unfortunately it does
> not have ip_conntrack_ftp module included and I need it. Can someone give
> me short instructions on that to do? Where to get source, and if there
> are, some special instructions for compiling etc...

It's a kernel compile option when you "make config" or "make menuconfig" etc.

You don't need any extra source code - just the standard kernel source.

Regards,

Antony,

--
All matter in the Universe can be placed into one of two categories:

1. Things which need to be fixed.
2. Things which need to be fixed once you've had a few minutes to play with
them.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.