Re: Two ethernet card for internet access.. help

On Monday 22 March 2004 12:30 pm, mehmet.ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi.
>
> There is tree ethernet card our linux server.
>
> eth0 192.168.0.1/24 Our localnetwork
> eth1 212.4.3.1 Leasline 128K
> eth2 10.0.0.1 ADSL 512 K
>
> 1. step we want to use  eth1 leasline access for 212.115.20.182 . This is a
> VPN server.
>
> 2. step our lan use eth2 for all internet access (www, ftp,pop3,smtp etc.)
>
> 2. Step is working correctly. but 1. step don't work.
>
> who one help me ?

You need iproute2 for this, not netfilter.   This is a routing problem rather
than a filtering problem.

http://lartc.org

Regards,

Antony.

--
There's no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes.

 - Billy Connolly

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.