Yahoo IM thru IPtables !

Hi All,

I am using IP tables to share my internet connection from my Linux Box to Windows Boxes with a simple rc.firewall script.All my windowsboxes are set to Use the Ip of the Linux Box as the gateway DNS.Everthing works accept Yahoo IM! For Yahoo IM to work I have to use my ISPs DNS addresses and that results in a lot of Logging on the terminal. Is there a way out ?Pls suggest.

I did some googling and came across a suggestion that rules can be set on the fiirewall for Yahoo to connect thru a specific port?Is that true ?If Yes Pls do give yr suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Harry