Re: Problems with Portforwarding -- Loopback problems---

On Tuesday 16 March 2004 4:18 pm, Ronny Fauth wrote:

> I've found out what the Problem is, well i tried to connect to my other
> Computer  at my homenetwork via Inet, well it looks like this
>
> Test --> Router/Gateway ---> Inet --> Router/Gateway --> Test2
>
> and this isn't acceptet by my Gateway... connections from outside my
> network are redirected properly. Well, how cann i tell my Router/Gateway
> that it should accept Loopback's ?

What do you mean by "loopbacks"?

Give us some IP addresses on the above diagram, and explain exactly what you
are trying to do (eg: client on IP address xxx connects to server on IP
address yyy on TCP port zzz etc), and we might understand...

Regards,

Antony.

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

 - Daniel C Dennet

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.