Re: Problems with Portforwarding

On Monday 15 March 2004 9:48 pm, Ronny Fauth wrote:

> Well i have a problem, i have a router/gateway with Redhat 9 running on it
> and i have 2 W2k Computers behind it. Now i want to forward some ports
> to the Windows-Clients, i have tried some configurations but i still get
> the "connection refused" error. Here the part of my script which belongs to
> the port-forwarding.

1. How are you testing these rules?

2. What does "iptables -L -nvx; iptables -L -t nat -nvx" show for these rules
- do the packet/byte counters show that any packets are being processed?

Regards,

Antony.

--
Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:

 - Damian Conway, Perl God

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.