Re: IPTables Flow Chart

Jim Cliver wrote:
Thank you to all that replied to my first posting of the drawing, I really appreciate the feedback!

I believe that all of your suggestions and comments have been incorporated into this revision...

http://www.aptalaska.net/~jclive/IPTablesFlowChart.pdf

As always, your comments, suggestions and corrections are welcome.

Regards,
jim

Sorry Folks,

Just found an error, will correct and repost. Directonal arrows from Interface B to PREROUTING process are missing...

jim

Ok, we should be good to go now! The link above is still good dwg'ng has been updated.

Thanks also to Antony for the quick catch!

jim