Re: IPTables Flow Chart

Thank you to all that replied to my first posting of the drawing, I really appreciate the feedback!

I believe that all of your suggestions and comments have been incorporated into this revision...

http://www.aptalaska.net/~jclive/IPTablesFlowChart.pdf

As always, your comments, suggestions and corrections are welcome.

Regards,
jim

Sorry Folks,

Just found an error, will correct and repost. Directonal arrows from Interface B to PREROUTING process are missing...

jim