Policy routing for IPv4 and IPv6

Hello,
 I have the following situation: two interfaces, eth0 and eth1 with
different IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. I want to send some type of
traffic, let's say web requests over eth1, and everything else over
eth0.
 I created the table table1 in the /etc/ip_route2/rt_tables by
putting:
167 table1

Then I issue:
ip[6]tables -t mangle -A PREROUTING --protocol tcp --destination-port
80 -j MARK --set-mark 1
ip rule add fwmark 1 table table1
ip route add default via 192.168.19.1 dev eth1 table table1

But it doesn't work :-( I also can't issue:
ip -f inet6 rule add fwmark 1 table table1
, because I get: RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
 I have kernel 2.6.1 with following modules loaded:

Module                  Size  Used by
ip6t_LOG                5312  -
ip6t_MARK               2272  -
ip6table_filter         2816  -
ipt_mark                1920  -
ipt_MARK                2240  -
ipt_CLASSIFY            2336  -
ipt_LOG                 5696  -
iptable_filter          2976  -
ip6table_mangle         2816  -
ip6_tables             17040  -
iptable_mangle          2976  -
ip_tables              16112  -

Any ideas/hints? Would be very grateful. My aim is to make the
interface selection work over IPv6, but I wanted to start with IPv4
first.
 Regards,
  Marcin
Marcin Michalak		Research Engineer