terminating connections when an interface goes down

Hello.

Having recently switched to a faster ISP but with dynamically assigned
(and forcibly changed every 24h) IP, I'd like the conntrack module to
TERMINATE all active connections when the IP changes. Some programs
behave very badly when their connections are left to time out.

So far I've been using the MASQUERADE target, but all the difference
between it and SNAT is that it forgets its connections. What I'd like
is that it terminated them (immediate RST to all connections).

Is there an option I can use for that, or should I go try to make a
patch for it (if so, then what source file should I be mostly looking
at?)

--
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    ICQ# 3146019
"This is Pearl Harbor! Japanese aircraft incom-" NO CARRIER