Re:Security question

Thanx guys. Yes, I have a linux router. I have tested the solution one and looked at the console; there were a lot of "martians" on the nic's not intended for the source.
What about the external threat on the solution 1?
Internal users are unable to change anything since they don't have admin rights.

Sasa